The Bowland Way
Pupils are encouraged to learn effectively by following the Bowland Way. The six simple rules are displayed in every classroom and have been devised by the pupils.
At Bowland High we:
- Arrive at lessons prepared and on time, wearing the correct uniform.
- Try hard and get involved especially when lessons are challenging.
- Allow others to learn without distraction.
- Complete extended learning to the best of our ability and submit it on time.
- Always have good manners and show respect.
- Take care of our school and each other.